Weaker firms were more likely to lobby for the stimulus funds…
…and lobbying (but not financial health) were subsequently associated with receiving stimulus funds.
Adelino & Dinc (JFE 2014)
Nominated for the best teacher award by MIT (Sloan) MBA students (2009)
Nominated for the best teacher award by Northwestern (Kellogg) MBA students (2007)
Nominated for the best teacher award by Michigan (Ross) MBA students (2001)
Mostly case-based courses in Corporate Finance for (mostly) MBA students
- Introduction to Finance (Rutgers-MBA, MFinA, Undergraduate) Lectures & Problem Sets.
- Advanced Corporate Finance (Wharton-MBA) Valuation, Capital Structure, M&As – Cases & Lectures.
- Advanced Corporate Finance (MIT-MBA) Restructuring, Valuation, Financing – Mostly Cases.
- Mergers & Acquisitions (MIT-MBA) Cases & Lectures.
- Financial Decisions (Northwestern-MBA) Valuation, Capital Structure – Mostly Cases.
- Corporate Financial Strategy (Michigan-MBA) Capstone course in Corporate Finance, including Real Options, Corporate Restructuring – Mostly Cases.
- Corporate Financial Engineering (Michigan-MBA). Corporate Risk Management, Advanced securities – Mostly Cases.
- Corporate Financial Policy (Michigan-MBA). Capital Structure – a mixture of theory and cases.
- Topics in International Corporate Finance (Michigan-Ph.D., jointly taught with Sugato Bhattacharyya and Daniel Wolfenzon).